- Create a new folder in your in Outlook calendar (Madness08, for example). Use the File | Import and Export… to import from “another program or file”, then “Comma Separated File (Windows)”. This will set up the schedule in your new sub-calendar where you can make whatever changes you want.
- When you are happy with the way the subcalendar looks, change the calendar view to “Events” (instead of 7-day or 31-Day or whatever view you’re using). “Select All” from the list, and drag them over to your main “Calendar” (The Treo and other Palm Handhelds only sync to the main calendar – time for Palm to get with the program on that one!). If you want to keep your sub calendar intact, use Ctrl-drag instead of plain drag. That will create a copy of each event to the main Calendar and keep the Madness08 calendar in place. Sync your handheld to copy the events to the handheld.
- Use iCalTextImport to import the .CSV version of the schedule.
(right click on the link above and “Save As…”)
- All times are EDT.
- A printable bracket with local game times can be found here.
- Use at your own risk. I do not accept responsibility for any consequences resulting from errors in the schedule.
No CommentsMake A Comment
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
- Daniels Middle School to Build Skyboxes April 1, 2016
- North Carolina Scores Big in Beard Semifinalist List February 17, 2016
- 2015: A Year of Openings and Closings December 31, 2015
- Raleigh’s Top 30 Stories for 2015 December 31, 2015
- 16 Podcasts To Save You from Sports Radio October 23, 2015
- Public Meeting on Fairview Fire Station Coming Monday October 5, 2015
- Parade of Homes Begins Tomorrow October 2, 2015
- Oktoberfest Coming to Booth Amphitheatre This Weekend October 1, 2015
- Traffic Circles Removed from Currituck Design April 28, 2015
- 125 Concerts to Rock Your Summer April 3, 2015
- Cameron Village Planning Parking Decks April 1, 2015
- Let The Madness Begin! March 17, 2015
- Fury 325 Test Run POV Hits Internet March 6, 2015
- North Carolina Loses The Great Teacher February 9, 2015
- City Lays Markings for Currituck Obstacle Course February 4, 2015