Today Sprint announced the
- Faster data speeds that enable instant Web access for news updates, HD viewing and game-playing, quicker video downloads and clear video chats.
- Better signal strength when making a call or using the Web.
- Fewer dropped calls for peace of mind when talking to friends, family or colleagues.
- Improved voice quality and less static or background noise when making phone calls.
Unfortuantely the announcement comes as a simple teaser, with no specific dates, and probably serves simply as a placeholder to those whose contracts expire soon. For more information as this story develops, follow Sprint’s
- 2013 Predictions. A Look Back November 18, 2014
- Wicked Taco Bringing Fresh-Mex to Western Blvd November 17, 2014
- DOT Unveils I-440 Widening Plans November 12, 2014
- County Power Shift Brings Major Changes to Raleigh’s Future November 5, 2014
- Jarrett Bay Store Coming to Crabtree September 25, 2014
- FirstWatch Coming to Glenwood Avenue September 9, 2014
- Big Shindig Releases Set Times September 5, 2014
- Appearance Commission to Review Residence Inn September 3, 2014
- Raleigh to Host Farm Aid July 24, 2014
- Download the Wake County Schools’ 2015 Calendars July 22, 2014
- Edison Office Tower Heads to Appearance Commission July 15, 2014
- NCSU Unveils New Basketball Court Design June 26, 2014
- 4-Story Mixed Use Planned For Hillsborough St. June 3, 2014
- Crawford Leaves Herons for New Hospitality Group May 19, 2014
- Maybe the Foxes Are Sending “Triangle” a Message May 14, 2014