TBJ posted today that
This location has me scratching my head, as all existing structures there are occupied. I’ve seen no indication that the Harrison Avenue Carolina Pottery store is in trouble, at last check. Most likely the Bass Pro Shops will be in a new facility, just to the right of the shopping center, behind Wendy’s, and in plain view from I-40 (if the TBJ article is accurate). WRAL posted this same story minutes ago, but has a map pointing to a location 2 blocks south on Harrison Avenue. Given Bass’ site selection pattern, they are certain to pick a location that is visible from the interstate, however..
The move shouldn’t be a big surprise, though, as the opening of
Note: According to WRAL, the Carolina Pottery is closing, and Bass Pro Shops will replace the Pottery and former Sam’s Club.
No CommentsMake A Comment
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
- Crawford Leaves Herons for New Hospitality Group May 19, 2014
- Maybe the Foxes Are Sending “Triangle” a Message May 14, 2014
- Curated Stringed Instrument/Wine Event Coming to Downtown May 8, 2014
- Ashley Christensen Wins Best Chef in Southeast May 5, 2014
- TWC Offering Streaming Set-top Box April 28, 2014
- Need Help Discovering Great Cookbooks? April 15, 2014
- City Barbeque Brings Delicious Range of Styles to Cary April 11, 2014
- Hunt Library To Be Featured on “Cool Spaces!” April 10, 2014
- New Raleigh Sign Ordinance Causing Chaos April 1, 2014
- UNC Saluting Student Athletes with Statue April 1, 2014
- Duke to Change Football Stadium Name April 1, 2014
- Angus Barn Takes Colorful New Name April 1, 2014
- NCSU Commissions Artist for PNC Arena Mural April 1, 2014
- Town of Cary Changes Name to Attract Nashville Star April 1, 2014
- City to Install Speed Bumps on Saint Mary’s Street April 1, 2014